Jade Invest Managing Director
Investment committee member. Involved in investments, investor relations activities and internal operations. He is responsible for compliance/risk management as well as taking responsibility for day-to-day company operations. Ludvig manages a number of key relationships with fund managers.
Previous experience include PricewaterhouseCoopers M&A Strategy Consulting Team in London / Shanghai; Roland Berger Consulting in Shanghai; Longshine Information
Technology, a private equity backed (Goldman Sachs and Intel Capital) venture in Beijing ; and Commercial and Cultural Section of Swedish
Consulate in Shanghai. BA in Chinese and Management, SOAS /London School of Economics; fluent Mandarin speaker.
Yoren Limited CEO
Osamu is a founder CEO of Yo-ren ltd. in China, which provides digital marketing solution to wide range of corporations targeting internet savvy Chinese consumers. Prior to that, he was a partner of McKinsey & Company. He is one of the leaders of McKinsey's Asia Pacific consumer practice as well as McKinsey's Japan recruiting and human development. He was also involved in UNDP's Growing Sustainable Business project as an adviser in Indonesia. Before McKinsey, Osamu worked at Japanese Ministry of Finance for international financial policy making at the time of Asian currency crisis. With those government/social/private sector experiences' crossover, Osamu has been serving a wide range of institutions as either a board member or an adviser. He holds a B.A. in economics at University of Tokyo and a MBA at University of Rochester with distinction.
Omnichannel Ecommerce and Marketing, Retail.
Vivian has rich experience and great passion in omnichannel retailing and digital communication.
In past 5 years, Vivian is leading Ecommerce, marketing and Omnichannel retailing in C&A:
· Grew Ecommerce business from scratch to 12% of company overall sales in 3 years with a healthy bottom line: In 2003 developed C&A China Ecommerce blue print and started building up an online team. Online business launched in March 2014 and grew at 80% annually for 3 years. Online team also grew from a 3 people team to a 14 people team. Ecommerce is break-even on store level.
· Built online business into an innovation center for company: In addition to running fast growth online business, online team led quite a few innovative method for the company, e.g. mobile payment for offline stores, scan QR code to buy online from offline stores, O2O, CRM, etc.
· Developed “Ecommerce” into “Omnichannel”: led critical initiative to integrate online and offline stock so that sales can be maximized for the entire company. This initiative started in 2016
· Transformed marketing from more traditional marketing orientation towards heavily digital: at the moment 90% of the media spending is towards digital channels and more emphasis is given on social media
Vivian also worked with a global consulting firm McKinsey & Company. In her close to 9 years’ consulting career, she built strong experience in problem solving, business plan, organization design, etc. She also holds a Master’s degree of Business Administration from INSEAD, France.
S.point Founder and President
Zhou Yi, the founder and president of s.point design.
S.POINT is a leading design and innovation consulting firm deeply rooted in China market. Founded in 1997 by one of the pioneers in China’s then nascent industrial design industry Mr. Zhou Yi, S.POINT have accumulated more than 17 years of experience in China’s competitive marketplace and have successfully accomplished more than one thousand projects. Anchored consistently on our goal of serving as the compass of Chinese native innovation and client’s business success, S.POINT provide holistic solutions including business and market strategy, user research and experience design, brand and communications strategy, industrial design and engineering solutions.
Hotwind – Fashion retailer, Senior VP & Assistant to President
• 18 years experience focusing on consumer goods and retail industries
• 10 years experience in management consulting
• 8 years experience in investment and investment supporting areas
• 8 years experience of project management
• Wide network in consumer and retail industry covering both entrepreneurs and academic resources
• Familiar with strategy, sales & marketing, and organization for both global and domestic companies
• Experienced in investment execution, project management, team coaching and business development
2015 ~ Hotwind – Fashion retailer (Senior VP & Assistant to President)
• Business model and process reengineering
• Construction and daily management of merchandise & supply chain
2015 ~ 2016 ClearVue Partners (Venture Partner)
2010 ~ 2015 ClearVue Partners - USD fund with focus on consumer industry and Greater China area (Co-founder and Executive Director)
• Deal sourcing, investment execution and portfolio management in consumer goods and retail industries (selected deal examples: the largest online fresh fruit retailer, an innovative O2O corporate service platform, etc.)
• Lead the internal incubation projects
• Lead the market entry strategy, Chinese business plan development and local business support for North America-based portfolio companies
2008 ~ 2010 A. T. Kearney (Principal and co-head of CIRP practice China)
• Lead in building local clients and project sales
• Project management, client communication and relationship building
• Industry focus: retail, food & beverage, fashion
2001 ~ 2008 Roland Berger Strategy Consultants (Senior Project Manager/ Consultant, and core member of China Consumer Goods & Retailing Industry Competence Center)
• Project management, client communication and relationship building, support in project sales
• Several investment support projects (business due diligence, business planning, management assessment, etc.) for leading PEs e.g. 3i, Citic
• Industry focus: retail, fashion, food & beverage, consumer packing, home furnishing, consumer electronics, etc.
2000 ~ 2001 Corporate Value Associates Shanghai Representative Office
(Senior Consultant / Consultant)
1998 ~ 2000 Fargo Services co., Ltd. (Marketing Assistant for Consumer Goods Department)
2008 ~ 2010 CEIBS, EMBA
1996 ~ 1999 Shanghai Jiao Tong University Management School
Master of Economics with Major in Marketing
1992 ~ 1996 Shanghai Jiao Tong University Management School
Double Bachelor of Engineering with Major in Industrial Foreign Trade and Minor in Automatic Control